Canada Work Visa

Under the Temporary Foreign Workers Program (“TFWP”), WTTS facilitates the temporary entry of foreign workers needed to address labour market shortages and to provide other economic opportunities for Canadians, such as job creation and the transfer of new skills and knowledge. With a few exceptions, foreign workers must have an approved job offer and a work permit before arriving in Canada. WTTS works with HRSDC to ensure that the admission of foreign workers does not adversely affect employment opportunities for Canadian citizens or permanent residents.

The TFWP program is made up of four streams: high-skilled workers, low-skilled workers, the Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program, and the Live-In Caregiver Program.

Your family members may accompany you to Canada. All family members must complete their own application forms but the forms may be submitted together. If your family members would like to work in Canada, they will have to fill out their own work permit applications.

Canada has many working programs for students and also for their partners staying with them in the country. Working while studying not only helps you to meet day to day expenses or pay your tuition fee but helps you to gain valuable international experience.